-
December 31st, 2002, 06:16 AM
#31
Inactive Member
That's a pretty cool desktop shousuru.
-
December 31st, 2002, 11:17 AM
#32
HB Forum Owner
-
December 31st, 2002, 11:51 AM
#33
Inactive Member
ty.
btw, what are those birthday cakes next to Wiseman and Dai's names for?
-
December 31st, 2002, 12:24 PM
#34
HB Forum Owner
Could it be related to the week you have your birthday on set in your profile?
Edit: No it is not. It seems to be a bug. Well, happy birthday anyway [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [Eats cake]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 31, 2002 08:30 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
December 31st, 2002, 01:14 PM
#35
Inactive Member
Wow, shini's got a b-day cake too! Do i have one?
*Posts*
OH yea! I do have a cake! Anyway, did you make that wallpaper gh? It's very shiny (shiny count: 1).
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 31, 2002 09:17 AM: Message edited by: One Classy Bloke ]</font>
-
December 31st, 2002, 03:05 PM
#36
Inactive Member
-
January 1st, 2003, 03:07 AM
#37
Inactive Member
[img]confused.gif[/img] *walks away* RAHAHAHARR >O
-
January 3rd, 2003, 06:52 PM
#38
Inactive Member
I've got my January 03 wallpaper up, and at last, a new winamp skin. I call this theme, ABe theme!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 03, 2003 02:59 PM: Message edited by: One Classy Bloke ]</font>
-
January 4th, 2003, 01:25 AM
#39
Inactive Member
-
January 4th, 2003, 02:49 AM
#40
Inactive Member
My new desktop:
http://www.angelfire.com/clone2/maddie/Oh_so_gray.JPG
(Copy and paste [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] )
It expresses both how I'm feeling and how obbessed I am with Ran/Aya from Weiss Kreuz. Of course I love Kenken too...but Ran-kun's my baby! >o<
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks